• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quaggas

State Captain
Place your bets...

1. S.Africa to top their group. 1 month.
2. NZ will not win the WC. 1 month, to begin once above bet has expired, if necessary.

ripper868

International Coach
Australia to progress further in the competition then England.

* My avatar can not be changed until:
a) Australia wins back the Ashes
or
b) Australia's Test Ranking is higher then England's.
Thanks Furball.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Place your bets...

1. S.Africa to top their group. 1 month.
2. NZ will not win the WC. 1 month, to begin once above bet has expired, if necessary.
I will take bet number 2 to show my patriotism. But you could easily win it. Please respond to confirm the deal.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I will have another bet with someone, penalty to be served after I serve other bets, that scotland goes through to knockout instead of Argentina. 2 weeks.

Quaggas

State Captain
Clearly demand is weak, as in the housing market, so supply must change.

I'll replace 1 with
1. SA to win all it's group matches by at least 5 points. 1 month. To be served 1st, if necessary, with H's permission.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Clearly demand is weak, as in the housing market, so supply must change.

I'll replace 1 with
1. SA to win all it's group matches by at least 5 points. 1 month. To be served 1st, if necessary, with H's permission.
If you change the bet to SA to win by 12 or more I will take the bet.

If each of us wins a single bet then each will cancel out the other one.