• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Devendra Bishoo Appreciation Thread

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Extremely impressed with this young man, IMHO the brightest star in the WI cricketing firmament, for all the talk of the likes of Bravo, Barath and Roach. He has troubled every team he has come up against, is brilliant in the field and a very handy lower-order batsman.

How far can he go?

Xuhaib

International Coach
once he develops a googly I can see him average sub 28 on current potential somewhere in between 30-34.

jan

State Vice-Captain
I am sure gonna watch this young fellow in the years to come so that one day I can tell something like "...twas in Bishoo's era" to my grandchildren :)

Not to mention he is surely one of the most funny looking cricketers :laugh: