• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Himannv

International Coach
Bangladesh team looking really good. Pair of left arm seamers as opening bowlers and a very good looking batting order.

Teja.

Global Moderator

Chennai: Indian model-actress Katrina Kaif has been caught kissing Bangladeshi prodigy H.B.K. Teja on camera and the"passionate fling"has reportedly put her relationship with boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor on the rocks

The Internet tabloid News Of The Cricket Web World today published reports of the star kissing and embracing the cricketer, famed for his legendary finishing and domination of the other side in the cricket field and, as many smitten women claim, in other fields too.

The paper claims that she had spent three nights with the great man in his Chennai hotel suite this week.

The report says the pair were also captured on video kissing outside the Saravana Bhavan restaurant on Tuesday.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All players involved in the world cup involved in spot fixing (except Daemon)

5 year probationary bans for all of you including event organiser

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
English all-rounder seizes upon Bangladeshi indiscretions...and much else besides

After the news of Bangladeshi bowling "prodigy" H.B.K. Teja's home-wrecking antics flitered through the English dressing-room, insectoid English all-rounder Mr. F.O.T. Wall reacted with scorn in his press conference this afternoon. "Baaa, you'd never get anything that sordid emanating from our team camp!" the chinaman bowler proclaimed pompously, probably emitting a derisive snort or seven in between his statement. "Although I personally I think it's karma for the silly **** saying that Sticky Fingers was better than Exile On Main Street."

In a wide-ranging conference that lasted at least 30 minutes, Wall carried on (and on and on...) to announce that he would hit the first ball he received from much-fancied Indian demon pace bowler Turbinator "for six, fourteen rows back over mid-wicket" and later, in a bizarre tangent, to decry the 1969 moon landings as "just a load of capitalist hocum, really". Whether all of this will help the notoriously unpredictable Gloucestershire and Sussex star to get his chops up for Sunday's encounter with the much hyped Indians is another matter.

So far both Teja and F.O.T. Wall's captain Jake Howe, who is recorded in this very publication as having referred to him as "a bit of a prawn, really" in the past, have been unavailable for comment. Some have even suggested that the interview was in fact a cunning hoax (:-O) intended to garner Wall some press attention and that in fact all of the juicy quotes were the figments of an imagination of a bored 14-year-old living in Great Yarmouth.

The plot thickens, either way...

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Don't do it, PEWS.

If I had to read through the sign ups thread, then every captain should.
I do apologise, some of us have been at uni all day doing research and still have to get home before heading back out to pick up their daughter, as well as working all weekend.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I do apologise, some of us have been at uni all day doing research and still have to get home before heading back out to pick up their daughter, as well as working all weekend.
Believe me, I have things I need to be doing. I'm ignoring them right now in order to try and think up a reasonable comeback. So don't try and tell me I've got my priorities in the wrong order.

Because I know I have. :happy:

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
GIMH Slams Irish 'Amateurs'

English chick magnet GIMH today slammed Ireland's captain, labelling him an 'amateur' and 'uncommitted'. The volatile all-rounder, father of three, was quoted as saying, 'Mothball or whatever he's called, he can [wind his neck in] to be honest. If you can't motivate yourself for the world cup, then you shouldn't be here. He's not the only **** in this competition with other commitments and tbh I remember what it was like to have one kid and it's a piece of piss, right up there with facing that Indian sack of **** masturbator or whatever his name is. Ireland can't even play cricket, they should go have a potato famine and **** off. And India can suck it too. ****s."

When not scoring runs and taking wickets for his beloved country, GIMH works for one of the UK's biggest banks and looks after his three daughters. He is also known to have the odd drink. No allegations will be made by this paper but feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Teja puts Mr.Wall in place

The incredibly talented Bangladeshi cricketer just 100 runs away from the historical deed of being the first man to score a CWWC century hit back at Mr.F.O.T.Wall by likening his batting abilities to Television album Marquee Moon.

When asked what he thought of Wall's batting, He said "Despite being critically acclaimed technically, Tis slow and will only start racking up numbers 20 years after debut"

The playboy-sportsman also expressed hope that English team member Martin Corrin would do the right thing and educate the team's younger members on how Sticky Fingers is clearly the best Rolling Stones' album.

He also stated that he had written to CWFSCC president Robert Cribb, strongly recommending that having any other opinion regarding the Rolling Stones' albums should be considered a breach of the CWFSCC Code of Conduct

In other news, H.B.K. Teja showed yet again just how immense his brand value is by luring a world-famous professional to take care of his team's psychological and motivational needs. The professional apart from being a psychotherapist is also an analyst. The Bangladeshi camp welcomed Analrapist Dr. Tobias Funke into the fold on Friday.

Last edited:

Himannv

International Coach

In another multi-million Rupee coup by the internet tabloid News Of The Cricket Web World, the Bangladeshi singer, who performed at the opening ceremony for the World Cup, has been caught kissing new star opener and wicketkeeper Himannv on camera.

Speculation suggests that the good looking glovesman has been out to compete with his dashing teammate Teja in a competition of who can grab the best looking beauty.

The paper claims that the two were spotted on a short romantic getaway in Sri Lanka which culminated in a 5 minute tryst in a seedy hotel room.

When the star batsman was finally cornered by the excited members of the media, he finally had a few words for the camera. "Just proving a point about fat people to my skipper, Shri" said the sheepish star before racing off to catch yet another flight to Bangladesh.

This is the biggest chance this small nation has of winning the most prestigious of all tournaments. Can the Bangladeshi team survive more scandals as the talented players work their moves both on and off the pitch? Only time will tell.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kiwi Fast Bowler, Heef Davis has made no comment to the press after coming down with a nasty bout of gastroentiritis after purchasing an Indian made Hangi meal from the hotel kitchen. Mr. Davis was said to be "less full of **** than normal".

Reuters.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Burly Kiwi diddly dobbler and slog basher John Heads has been found comatose outside a strip club today. Disiplinary charges are being arranged with the CWC, purchasing of a pie is being arranged by Heads.