• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Going all five days. Will be the handsome man trapped in a morphsuit, yelling at Hilfenhaus.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
*as he takes 10 for the match and solidifies his place until retirement.

Dead-set, the new Paul Reiffel minus the occasional bag of 4+.

Spark

Global Moderator
10 for would imply him taking more than 5 wickets in an innings, which he hasn't done yet...

TumTum

Banned
As I said long time ago this is pretty much how he bowled in South Africa, except the no-ball and the occasional half-volley problems he had.

Rant0r

International 12th Man
FFS what a bunch of clowns
:laugh:

Nice pics, James. I assume the actual training session was closed?

Did you tell them who you were and where you were from (owner of CW etc)?

It wasn't closed no, but there were too many people crowding that area and I couldn't get a decent photo unfortunately.

No I didn't, they were rushing through, and didn't think it was the time or the place really.
As if :laugh:

Going all five days. Will be the handsome man trapped in a morphsuit, yelling at Hilfenhaus.
*as he takes 10 for the match and solidifies his place until retirement.

Dead-set, the new Paul Reiffel minus the occasional bag of 4+.

Hilfenhaus HAS actually taken a 4 for, and had a man of the match for the record, just so yous know. Not that it makes it better, just nit picking.

You reckon Beer will actually play ? Forecast is for rain, it could be another seamers paradise.

Rant0r

International 12th Man
I'm a bit of a Hilfenhaus fan, but admittedly he's been a bit popgun this series, extremely dissapointing. Forecast is for rain in Sydney, would love to see both Hilfenhaus and Bollinger in.

TumTum

Banned
the post looked better in caps and i forgot about white text.
Ok nvm I probably won't get it :p

I am really looking forward to this match tbh, especially with the likes of Khawaja and Beer. There are more lefties in our batting line-up now and another interesting thing is that the most experienced are batting right at the bottom.

RantOr said:
Forecast is for rain in Sydney, would love to see both Hilfenhaus and Bollinger in.
Sydney weather - local weather forecast

It says 80% chance of rain, but if you look at the hourly forecast, it is only about 10-20%.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone want a spare ticket to this? Don't think I'll be able to make it because of work and I need the money

Rant0r

International 12th Man
Ok nvm I probably won't get it :p

I am really looking forward to this match tbh, especially with the likes of Khawaja and Beer. There are more lefties in our batting line-up now and another interesting thing is that the most experienced are batting right at the bottom.

Sydney weather - local weather forecast

It says 80% chance of rain, but if you look at the hourly forecast, it is only about 10-20%.
Seen the pitch ?

Yeah but then they said he was almost definitely going to play in Perth.