• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Even Colly is turning it square at 100ks

Definitely not easy out there and puts our attack to shame

thierry henry

International Coach
Am I the only cricket fan around who finds what England just did a particularly disreputable piece of blatant cheating?

Why is claiming a non-catch bad, but the "massive appeal for nothing" is acceptable?

Spark

Global Moderator
Even Colly is turning it square at 100ks

Definitely not easy out there and puts our attack to shame
Yeah without doubt. That last over from Swann would've defeated many a batsman, variable bounce and sharp turn. These two have done quite well, but this would've been handy a few days ago...

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Am I the only cricket fan around who finds what England just did a particularly disreputable piece of blatant cheating?

Why is claiming a non-catch bad, but the "massive appeal for nothing" is acceptable?
I think so..

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

The ball was pretty bloody close to the bat.

hazsa19

International Regular

are you ****ing kidding me? Have you ever played cricket?

social

Been refreshing to see a team attack Swann after watching others just prod forward for overs on end and eventually succumb

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah it's a bit silly. It was very close to the bat, he might have got a fine tickle. End of the day the fault lies with the umpire for giving it, but Clarke knew he hadn't touched it and so at the end of the day everyone's good.

Ruckus

International Captain
It's funny every single player in England's first innings and Australia's second innings have got starts except for the two captains, Ponting and Strauss...So much for "Captain's knocks".

HeathDavisSpeed

Yawn. Calling this yet another test match draw now. Clarke to finish on 150-odd by the end of the test & Mussey on about 100 when rain calls an end to it tomorrow.