• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
BCCI have probably hacked the hawkeye software to try to discredit it :sleep:

Think they might have been responsible for those fake moon landings and assassinating JFK too.

TumTum

Banned
Sunny: "McIntosh has not been at his most fluent"

Really? This is the best of him I've seen, looks assured out there.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Don't listen to Shri, Ojha continues to get wickets and he's always AWOL when that happens. WAC
lol..I am there though.

Seriously speaking, good on Ojha. I just don't see him as a wicket taking option ahead of others though. And on pitches which help spinners against teams who are suspect against spinners, I would rather play the aggressive spinner than the defensive one.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tim's left me in a quandary. I have to go to bed soon, since I need to be up before 7 in the morning. But Tim's on 89! I'd love to see him get to a ton.

But knowing Tim, he'll take some time to get there.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Tim's left me in a quandary. I have to go to bed soon, since I need to be up before 7 in the morning. But Tim's on 89! I'd love to see him get to a ton.

But knowing Tim, he'll take some time to get there.
You could probably go to bed and watch him get there tomorrow. He'll be on like 94* at the end of the day :unsure:

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
**** these guys are getting some serious late swing and the spinners are getting some variable spitting bounce. Bit more there than the last test pitch.