• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sam: "mcintosh seems to have a habit of getting one good score when it looks like hes about to be dropped, i feel sorry for him because he can get good scores... but i would rather watling gets the experience then put up with inconsistent scores from a guy who probably isnt going to be around in two years"

Sam will not be on my Christmas card list.

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

This is why I love Guppy. All the shots, just needs to learn how to use them

Athlai

Not Terrible
Matthew: "Re Sam: I'd rather see Mcintosh occupy the opening slot for a year or two and allow watling more time to develop his game on the domestic scene. He was undoubtedly hurried into the squad. In a couple years the promising ex India U-19 opener who moved to NZ, Jeet Ravel, may be ready also."

Raval is such a myth. Biggest Auckland flat track bully. Averages 60 odd (from 13 innings) there and less than 20 away from Auckland (from 13-15 innings)