• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Declare Dhoni you ****. Let the bowlers have a free crack at some of the NZ top order batsmen. Atleast if we pick up a few wickets their batsmen might go into the next Test with their confidence dented.

Flem274*

123/5
I look forward to Harbhajan Singh's tour of South Africa.

In fact if Hamish Bennett were to hit him with a 145kph beamer next test, I would nominate him for the New Zealand Order of Merit.

****ing **** will scythe through us sometime this series. I don't know what it is with Indian cricketers, but they're either total guns or total ****s.

Ruckus

International Captain
Declare Dhoni you ****. Let the bowlers have a free crack at some of the NZ top order batsmen. Atleast if we pick up a few wickets their batsmen might go into the next Test with their confidence dented.
yeh Dhoni is pretty spineless.

vcs

Haha I don't know what wrong Harbhajan Singh has done here except score runs. Annoying as hell if it happens to your team I know, but come on, Mendis scored a half-century against us recently as well. Happens to everyone.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Agreed.

Should have declared as soon as Bhajji reached his hundred.

miscer

U19 Cricketer
i actually like harbhajan he has balls and does w.e the **** he wants to do. gj harbhajan haters gonna hate.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I really hope Martin gets the last two wickets and not Vettori. Great spell y'day. Owned a star-studded batting lineup on an unhelpful pitch. A batting equivalent would be something like scoring a century in one session on a burning 90s Perth pitch with Walsh, Ambrose and Bishop bowling at you.

Flem274*

123/5
Haha I don't know what wrong Harbhajan Singh has done here except score runs. Annoying as hell if it happens to your team I know, but come on, Mendis scored a half-century against us recently as well. Happens to everyone.
He exists.

The inevitable draw will be a fantastic result for us, but it could have been so much more.:(

Hope Arnel and Southee come in next test for Patel and Bennett (presume he's out?).

thierry henry

International Coach
I hope I'm not the only NZ fan who isn't so immune to incredible failure that he can still see that this is one of the most woeful days of test cricket ever, by any team, ever.

When Dhoni got out we should've been 10/1 on to win. India needed a maiden test century, by a batsman becoming the first player in 75 years to score a 50 and a 100 in the same test from #8, to avoid defeat. And yet, if you'd asked me for a prediction this morning, I would've said something very close to what happened.

And finally, how is it that I'm the only one who can see what a useless ******* **** ***** **** **** Vettori is??? How bad was it to see him celebrating joyously when he dismissed Laxman via a disgraceful decision from a disgraceful appeal after a day of captaining one of the most disgraceful days of test cricket imaginable??

Not a bad performance all up though :ph34r:

vcs

He exists.

The inevitable draw will be a fantastic result for us, but it could have been so much more.:(

Hope Arnel and Southee come in next test for Patel and Bennett (presume he's out?).
Yeah, Patel has to go. About as threatening as a kitten. Vettori is a great holding bowler in these conditions, three (fit) seamers would make NZ a much better bowling side. Also you have the likes of Williamson to chip in.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I hope I'm not the only NZ fan who isn't so immune to incredible failure that he can still see that this is one of the most woeful days of test cricket ever, by any team, ever.

When Dhoni got out we should've been 10/1 on to win. India needed a maiden test century, by a batsman becoming the first player in 75 years to score a 50 and a 100 in the same test from #8, to avoid defeat. And yet, if you'd asked me for a prediction this morning, I would've said something very close to what happened.

And finally, how is it that I'm the only one who can see what a useless ******* **** ***** **** **** Vettori is??? How bad was it to see him celebrating joyously when he dismissed Laxman via a disgraceful decision from a disgraceful appeal after a day of captaining one of the most disgraceful days of test cricket imaginable??

I laughed at Laxman and Zaheer both being dismissed by innocuousness (and Steve Davis). Vettori tried to turn the ball, failed, and the batsmen were beaten on the inside edge.

Flem274*

123/5

I can't believe you're knocking our batting allrounder when Patel is bowling in this test.

Everything is Vettori's fault obviously. Even Blowjob Twatling.

vcs

Oh come on, I'm one of the most pessimistic ****s going around but after the fourth day's play, I still thought there was a decent chance these two or someone coming later would frustrate NZ today. It's not easy to break partnerships on this wicket at all. I can't see how they were overwhelming favourites to win going into day 5. They were favourites obviously, but not overwhelming favourites.

NZ have two fit bowlers and Jeetan Patel, it's a great effort to have got into this position in the first place. From 140/4 in the first innings as well. They were unlucky that Bennett got injured and a few chances early today didn't go to hand.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah, Patel has to go. About as threatening as a kitten. Vettori is a great holding bowler in these conditions, three (fit) seamers would make NZ a much better bowling side. Also you have the likes of Williamson to chip in.
Yeah. Southee will find the swing if there is any and Martin and Arnel can bowl a ****load of overs if he can't. Arnel is a vastly underrated bowler in the NZ setup too. I think he is a better bowler than Chris Martin and Hamish Bennett, and this isn't just me being a ****.:p He's done some really good work on post 2008 flat domestic pitches and had a respectable debut series against Australia. I think he deserves a crack.

Last edited: