• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2010

Spark

Global Moderator
My goodness me.

3/289.

Clarke - started slowly, regained touch, looked superb near the end. Good signs there.

White - :wub: I mean, 89 from 49. That's absurd.

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

I love the guy, I wanna boof him, get him over here!!!!

:notworthy

Matt79

Global Moderator
84 without loss in the last five overs. Clarke and Australia judged that perfectly, and White executed beyond belief. :wub:

Brilliant stuff from cam and clarke-almost 85 runs off the last 5 overs! Reckon Aus have batted ind out of the match.Our batting in this match is just :laugh:

Ruckus

International Captain
He was in during the 37th. Pretty decent timing tbh. Took a few overs to get the pace of the pitch, then...
White was awesome. I'm saying if White was in Clarke's position he would have upped the SR much earlier than Clarke who only started to life around the 43 over. This could easily have been a 350 innings with so many wickets in hand.