• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Nash is looking solid.

I don't like the way Deonarine is playing the last couple of overs flashing at balls outside the off stump. He is hunting for trouble with it.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nash is looking solid.

I don't like the way Deonarine is playing the last couple of overs flashing at balls outside the off stump. He is hunting for trouble with it.
He is, but he's putting pressure on Deonarine by not even pushing singles.

Son Of Coco

There it is, good innings by Deonarine. Wish he'd got to 100. Wasn't helped much by Nash getting bogged down recently though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What's typical about it? He was bowling well I thought, swinging the ball the last few overs.
He takes a lot of wickets with wide half-vollies like that which make you question why on earth the batsman would want to play at it given the angle. I'm not talking him down as a bowler because of it - it doesn't matter how he gets people out as long as he keeps doing it - but it's still amusing.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is why chasing 300+ in a fourth innings is always tough, despite it often seeming not such a big ask to get 150 with 7 wickets in hand.

Sure we're seeing more big chases nowadays, but South Africa and India last year (against Aust and Eng) were actually huge feats.

Johnners

Love it when two of your favourite players make the breakthroughs :)

Watto's bowling average is now mere decimal points above his batting. WAG