• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Check-In

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Similarly to what Smith did, the current somewhat sad situation for Blue as follows:

Batsmen
Bowen
Cribb

Allrounders
Camps
Fuller
Crampton (+)

Bowlers
Demeza (*)
Sriram
Maina

Don't think i've missed anyone. Hoping for a few more people to sign back up, however I don't feel that emailing people / forcing them to sign in is the best way to go, as they're more than likely to become inactive again.

Anyone interested, please put your hand up. Would appear that there would be a pretty decent chance to play.
Sure about that?

Jarquis

I remember the first time I ever saw a St Bernard, outside my local super market when I was about 5 or 6. Thought it was some kind of mythical creature.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Think a dog in that house would be a sound idea, if only because it'd wind up Mark.
Haha yeah John is all for it as well tbh. Stumbling block is the fact that St Bernard puppies cost nearly £1k, so it may be a plan that has to go on the backburner for a while.

Athlai

Not Terrible

"Why yes Mam they do look lovely. 1000 you say? Hmm."

Later that night...

*whimper*

Soon after at Sledgers:

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Such a gun animal, the fact that it is incredibly expensive, weighs more than me, is about the same size as a normal person and eats twice as much as a normal person just makes it even more awesome. I just have to get one, it is now a lifelong ambition to do so.

Matteh

Haha yeah John is all for it as well tbh. Stumbling block is the fact that St Bernard puppies cost nearly £1k, so it may be a plan that has to go on the backburner for a while.
I'll sell you one for half that.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
AWTA so much. My girlfriend says she hates dogs, in particular St Bernards, and I desperately want one.
****ing man up and tell her you're getting one and she can like it. It's how I used to deal with my woman, and look at me now.