• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Ireland, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

AaronK

State Regular
Can anyone plz post the schudual of the matches too?

it was good to see Pakistan coming back and winning.. If Pakistan defeat Ireland.. I am hoping that they can defeat New Zealand also simply because of their injured players..

so my prediction is

Pakistan and Sri Lanka for semis...

nz0003

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ryder was in hospital over night, looks like hes out for the tournament.

Rosco's in doubt for the Ireland game, same with Vettori. Franklin should play tomorrow. Send Bond over IMO, him and Mills should open with Butler first change. Get rid of Diamanti, he is terrible.

slugger

State Vice-Captain
does anyone think Ireland are going to go one better than any associate before them including thmselves win a second match in a tournment.

nz0003

School Boy/Girl Captain
Those O'Briens are a couple of gun cricketers, I remember when they played NZ in the last world cup, one of them made a quick 50 or so and hit the ball a long way.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Just heard a news that Imran Nazir and Razzaq may get flown in to replace injured Tanvir and Arafat. I likes:)

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Really?
I heard of Abdul Razzaq
didn't hear anything about Imran Nazir
& also my cousin told me Imran Nazir hasn't given the ICC NOC from ICL, i mean he hasn't quit ICL yet
but if he can come back, wow it 'll be interesting

Xuhaib

International Coach
Now in the latest press conference YK compares 20/20 to WWE now cue amother match fixing controversey.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Schedule of the group f matches

11 JUNE 2009
IRE vs NZ
12:30 GMT
Trent Bridge

12 JUNE 2009
PAK vs SRI
Lords, London

13 JUNE 2009
PAK vs NZ
16:30 GMT
Kennington Oval,
London

14 JUNE 2009
SRI vs IRE
Lords, London

15 JUNE 2009
PAK vs IRE
16:30 GMT
Kennington Oval, London

16 JUNE 2009
SRI vs NZ
Trent Bridge, Nottingham

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Only Pakistan has to play two back to back matches as they did in the last championship
this time newzealand replaces Australia, hope they can repeat super 8's performances

nz0003

School Boy/Girl Captain
Happy with NZs draw, easier games to the hardest.

Hopefully serve us well leading into the semis, which we should make.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
& Zuhaib, there's no news about Abdul Razzaq, i mean i kept on checking news channels for 2 hours, but there isn't any news about it, & nothing about imran nazir, i guess it was just spread by someone who wanted them to be a part of the Team