• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We had his cousin on a youth contract back in 04 when Rooney was still with the blue****e, saw him in a couple of reserve games and he looked okay but he never made the cut - dunno what happened to him after that though

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
er

what are you laughing at

didn't you read it?

MARTYN CORRIN - PRETTY MUNDANE GUY LIVING AN AVERAGE HOUSE, EARNING AN AVERAGE WAGE. POSTS ON A CRICKET FORUM.

they shifted loads of papers that day

Majin

International Debutant
Nah just reminded me of those classic adverts from back in the day when he was a proper chubby **** and had just signed at Man U for the Daily Star, filthy scouse "ONLY IN THE DAILY STAR" worst wooden endorsement of all time

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Our people will talk to your people, if we like what we hear, then maybe my people and your people will talk some more. Until then, sit tight, and start showing me some respect, sucka

DCC_legend

International Regular
Non-existant AFAIK. Should probably have stayed more active over the last few months but Drinking/Uni has taken up most of my time.