• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
so yea over rates looking much better now arent they. syillg onna have to go into the extra half hour though. man how awesome is vijay just saw that run out again so sweet :D

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So will Lee bat if he is a very crook boy ATM?
It'd be some effort. When I was in India and got struck down with what he had, standing up without feeling dizzy was difficult. Kudos to him if he does manage to get out there.

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
Day 3 : Australia 130/5 in 70 overs. That's utterly disappointing from Aussie pov.
Yeah it seemed like a very different approach today, very negative, take Katich for instance, he was hardly the same player today as he was yesterday.

Aussies are hanging in there hoping Krazy can do something special in the 2nd innings.

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
Turning point was hussey getting out , And i dont think they can win because this pitch has not broken up as much as it was expected but then krejza'ier things have happend :P

pup11

International Coach
It'd be some effort. When I was in India and got struck down with what he had, standing up without feeling dizzy was difficult. Kudos to him if he does manage to get out there.
Binger is great bloke, one of the most wholehearted cricketers i have ever seen, so he would surely come out to bat unless he is seriously ill, possibly might bat at no.11, i guess this might effect his bowling pretty badly though.

Craig

World Traveller
If Lee does bat, would he be entitled to a runner or? I'm guessing not since he is quite crook and not not actually injured.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Would probably depend on the situation, and exactly how negative things were getting. Umpire's interpretation, obviously. That's what we have now anyway, just that it's generally limited to leg side bowling in terms of enforcement.
Agree in principle, but I think there should be some guidelines laid down or mad people (Gavaskar was the first name that came to mind for some reason...) will moan about how they aren't evenly applied & that it's all an Anglo conspiracy. :ph34r:

Anyway, Sehwag round the wicket to a number 9 (albeit one who seems to have ability with the bat) not the most attacking move either.