• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tasmania manager resigns

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Due to a lack of time to put in the required effort in. Was fun while it lasted. All the best!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i would like to register for this once again
I'll consider this a sign up, however there are a number of people on the waiting list before you Chris, so it may be sometime before you get a team.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Umpire_Money (Jason) has been given the Tasmanian job. From memory he is the former manager of Yorkshire?? in the old WCC.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
He managed Yorkshire before me, iirc. Then another side like Mumbai in the last WCC iirc.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Experience manager back

I am gladly back and now looking forward to a new destiny at Tasmania.

Should be fun