• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NRL 2008 Thread

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see one of the form second rowers in the competition in Paul Gallen starting. I have no doubt he'll probably go well now I've said this! :happy:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
RIP Jack. Very sad moment. What about those ****wits yelling **** out during the minute silence? I don't care who a minute silence is for, you never, ever, disrespect it. I was at the Roosters-Dragons game on ANZAC Day and was absolutely disgusted with parts of the crowd that day yelling out during the minute silence.

What a try to Gaz, Inglis is such a gun. How directionless do the Kiwis look? It's sad.

EDIT: And as I type in goes Gaz again.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
RIP Jack. Very sad moment. What about those ****wits yelling **** out during the minute silence? I don't care who a minute silence is for, you never, ever, disrespect it. I was at the Roosters-Dragons game on ANZAC Day and was absolutely disgusted with parts of the crowd that day yelling out during the minute silence.

What a try to Gaz, Inglis is such a gun. How directionless do the Kiwis look? It's sad.

EDIT: And as I type in goes Gaz again.
Agree, some people are just ****ed.

Craig

World Traveller
We're ****ed. We needed Isaac Luke to get through and scored that try, it would of been such confidence booster after the unlucky try that Gasnier scored. I hope they don't drop their heads now.

99*

International Debutant
Quick prediction on the Test.

If Aus win, it'll be by 20+. MoM = The Gaz

If NZ win, it'll be by 10. MoM = SBW

Going for NZ, but think Aus will do us over.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Have abandoned watching, only thing we have going for us is the uniform.

99*

International Debutant
Benji would make no difference, we just have to accept that we're ****. Aussies need to pick two teams then it would be good.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbf I think the Aussie team is just that good. We have absolute brilliant world class players in every position and somehow it seems to just gel.

99*

International Debutant
tbf I think the Aussie team is just that good. We have absolute brilliant world class players in every position and somehow it seems to just gel.
Add to the fact that NZ can hold the ball on the line. Just waiting for the Kiwis to lose it and start a fight.

Craig

World Traveller
Would he have made a difference, their defence is ****ed. They actually look like they are first grade standard in attack.
Maybe not but at least their would be some confidence and some direction when they had the ball in Australia's own 20. They looked like they had no idea out there.

Craig

World Traveller
Benji would make no difference, we just have to accept that we're ****. Aussies need to pick two teams then it would be good.
I remembered that some years ago, Australia were talking themselves up saying they could pick 3 or 4 sides that would beat NZ, and it came back to haunt them.