• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIII-XIV

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Happy and proud to be at Warwicks again.

Regarding IPL, I dont want to miss FC cricket so Ill miss early OD stuff and come for the FC.

As for the 4 game rule in IPL, Ive looked at the contract and see no such thing. Im happy to be proven wrong but as far as I can see the IPL contract clearly state they get paid proporional to the games played. I dont see that if you play 4 games you will get paid the full amount.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Name: EAP McNamara
Club of application: Texas
Email: ethan_mcnamara @ hotmail dot com
Intentions: Improve my Bowling, Batting and Fielding.

Last edited:

cricketboy29

International Regular
Name: JR Gray
Club of application: Laventille
Email: cricketboy29 at gmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Lots of batting time.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Name: RGEWS Cribb
Club of application: Maine
Email: rob at cricsim.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Continued improvement of my longer-form batting and the chance to bowl a decent amount of overs to improve my second discipline.

readie

State Regular
Name: BS Read
Club of application: Marabella Maroons
Email: benny _ read at hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improve my batting as a top order batsman and to improve my wicketkeeping whilst doing so.

tadeusz

State 12th Man
Name: Thad Bochat
Club of application: Laventille, Marabella, Princes Town
Email: dontdrive.05 at hotmail dot com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Get the OD economy rate down, and work on FC bowling. Any batting improvement will be welcomed too!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Shafted again.

Name: XPA Rose
Club of application: Moors
Email: xaverose13@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improved bowling in all assets. Improved batting in scoring as many runs as possible.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Signup Form:

Name: Richard The Third Dickinson MBE OBE AC DC BSC
Club of application: Marabella Marrrrrooooooooooons
Email: heathdavisspeed@yahoo.co.nz
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): To up the pace, improve OD bowling stats and generally stir up a few hornet's nests.

PY

International Coach
Sorry, been away. Delighted to accept a contract at Surrey, hope we win the league & stir up Neil's old distaste!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think it's fair on Sinhalese to call yourself a fast-bowling allrounder. Would be better served playing somewhere as a batting allrounder or genuine allrounder, but they want a bowling allrounder.

Cloete

International Captain
I'm interested in playing in England this year if any clubs still have vacancies and are willing to take me on. Liam?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The easiest thing for me would be for you to swap with Dauth at Somerset, should he agree to do so. Because otherwise I'd have to re-edit the County schedule. Which will take about 30 minutes at least, I expect.