• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web's New Design

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Almost be good to read something from Heath Davis, really... :p
Ah. There's reasons why I wouldn't and don't write here, Richard Illingworth. Not that there'd be much of interest in the alcohol fuelled ramblings of a crocked club cricketer.

archie mac

International Coach
Good stuff, looks a million dollars, top effort and a lot of work from James, Pasag and Rich and also Angela:)

Flem274*

123/5
Ah. There's reasons why I wouldn't and don't write here, Richard Illingworth. Not that there'd be much of interest in the alcohol fuelled ramblings of a crocked club cricketer.
I think we can guess pretty easily:

A) You are not Heath Davis or

B) You don't want to write on here in case some smartarse reporter (Milmow for example) finds out you write on here and starts quoting you and taking your writing out of context and sensationalizing it.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think we can guess pretty easily:

A) You are not Heath Davis or

B) You don't want to write on here in case some smartarse reporter (Milmow for example) finds out you write on here and starts quoting you and taking your writing out of context and sensationalizing it.
I heard some interesting fact about Millmow the other day to 'contextualise' his ****ness. Shouldn't go into it here though, quite tabloidy; not my style.

And my reasons for not writing here do not include (B), but are more due to exclusivity precluding a conflict of interests; per se.