• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We need this new ball, get it to dart around a bit and they shouldn't last long playing like this.

chalky

International Debutant
FFS Australia just roll over. Grrrr.
I know just lay down & die already. That is why test matches where Australia lose are so exciting because even when they are being completely outplayed they always find a way to stay competative. Called ticker I suppose.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Whoo, imagine if Johnson had done this while Clarke was at the other end. I reckon there'd have been a glimmer.

LOL at Sehwag's face after that.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Whoo, imagine if Johnson had done this while Clarke was at the other end. I reckon there'd have been a glimmer.

LOL at Sehwag's face after that.
Agreed, I reckon Clarke wouldn't have played that shot either. If McGrath was batting 11 I'd still hold some hope, can't see Tait lasting long.