• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

sideshowtim

Banned
For Ponting it is. Especially in context.

Ponting is a great bat, a very great bat. But I cant stand him. Think he is a ****.

So, yes. Stoked to see him on his bike for less than 50 at a crucial time for his team.
Don't blame you for not liking him given how badly he ravages New Zealand.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Ponting is a great bat, a very great bat. But I cant stand him. Think he is a ****.

So, yes. Stoked to see him on his bike for less than 50 at a crucial time for his team.
IMO he loves you to :p

Matt79

Global Moderator
Got to say, I find the "I hate Ponting" thing very poor. Fully expect the "its the attitude/lack of humility/resemblance to George Bush" line to get trotted out here, and I don't really care - apart from anything else I don't think he's cricket's version of Jack the Ripper in the first place.

I just think its poor watching a game with the view of hoping that someone fails, rather than celebrating someone else doing well. I'd at least be less annoyed if people were honest about how big a part jealously/sour grapes played in their dislike of him.

Matt79

Global Moderator

I fail to see how this post, for instance, is acceptable in terms of forum atmosphere or language.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Hussey's (and Michael Clarke to an exetent) are the keys IMO.

Gilchrist is not a reliable player and Symonds is due for a failure.

India need to get Hussey and Clarke pretty quickly IMHO.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Breaking this partnership opens a lot of doors for us. Symonds and Gilly are going to attack no matter what and are guaranteed to gie you enough chances in these conditions.