• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Heh, not really. 5 retirees off the top of my head.... Goff = 186, Fitzsimmons = 220, Robbins = 178, Markus = 108, Hoy = 111.

In terms of FC, at least.
what was my fc count for green before my retirement! would have made a difference i think!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone have any set goals for the upcoming season?

KR Clapham

IMO the stint in county cricket has been a great help for my bowling. I'm hoping I can build on what I learnt whilst playing for Kent, and produce (at the very least) a good solid, consistent season for CW Red in OD cricket.

I'm also aiming to break into the FC side. Being the only player in the squad to not get a game in First Class cricket last season hurt a lot, but after a few solid FC performances for Kent, I'm quietly confident I should get a few chances this season, and when/if I do, I plan to make the most of it.

Finally, I would really like to grab at least 1 half century in either OD or FC.

Oh, and welcome to CW Red, JJD Heads (Athlai) :)

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
Anyone have any set goals for the upcoming season?

KR Clapham

IMO the stint in county cricket has been a great help for my bowling. I'm hoping I can build on what I learnt whilst playing for Kent, and produce (at the very least) a good solid, consistent season for CW Red in OD cricket.

I'm also aiming to break into the FC side. Being the only player in the squad to not get a game in First Class cricket last season hurt a lot, but after a few solid FC performances for Kent, I'm quietly confident I should get a few chances this season, and when/if I do, I plan to make the most of it.

Finally, I would really like to grab at least 1 half century in either OD or FC.

Oh, and welcome to CW Red JJD Heads (Athlai) :)
My aim is to be leading run scorer for Reds, should be easy.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I would like to own some Man of the matches in my kiddy and help win REDS!

Looking forward to some pre-season practise

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Lets go to West Indies and arrange a match against WI veteterans like Walsh and Ambrose! Our batsman will have a good match practise and our bowlers can learn from them.