• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most hated sporting team

Most Hated Sporting Team

• Sydney/Easts Roosters (NRL)

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • South Africa (Cricket)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • U.S.A. (Basketball/Anything)

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Ford (Motor Racing)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Spain (Davis Cup)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • N.S.W. (State of Origin)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • England (Rugby Union)

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • New Zealand (Rugby League)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Australian Cricket Team

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Manchester United (Soccer)

Votes: 37 36.6%

• Total voters

Tom Halsey

International Coach
marc71178 said:
Who are these other 2 then - because I can't see any in that defence.
O'Shea and Neville (Gary).

Neville isn't the most naturally talented, but he's made the most of what he has.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tom Halsey said:
So that's why at the turn of the year we were red hot favourites then?
That is the bookies trying to avoid paying out a killing - they always do a simialr thing with England - the blinkered pound I believe they call it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Not to the seasoned punter who was unbiased (such as myself who managed to get 5-2 on Arsenal to win it)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Yes, but even Frank McLintock (sp) said on Soccer Saturday recently that it looked like we were going to win it - and he is biased, but to Ar$ehole.

Craig

World Traveller
Tom Halsey said:
Yes, they're good, but they're not 43 games unbeaten, they're 43 games unbeaten in the Premiership. They're good, but not brilliant, like people think - they've consistntly failed against quality opposition in Europe.
Which was demonstrated at the San Siro last year :@ :crazy:

You don't need to remind me they haven't won in Europe, even Aston Villa has won more then them.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Arsenal played well for that 5-1 - but they are still too inconsistent. I believe they needed to win the last game of the groups to even have a chance of going through.

Craig

World Traveller
They did, so what?

Tell me what is Manure's record for games undefeated in the Premiership?