• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Knockout Stages

jammay123

State 12th Man
what a win for england and it feels even better that after the heroic quater final and semi final wins the french and aussies were crying afterwards ha ha ha ha ha ha

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well TBH, that's ****ing dire. I'm all for a team to progress if they play better on the day, but England have been **** since the 2003 World Cup, and now they have a chance to defend their title thanks to two good games. Attrocious.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
Well TBH, that's ****ing dire. I'm all for a team to progress if they play better on the day, but England have been **** since the 2003 World Cup, and now they have a chance to defend their title thanks to two good games. Attrocious.
hahahahahahaha

It's spelt "atrocious". :cool:

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Im afraid that's what the World Cup is all about preformances when needed.We have beat England everytime we played them since 2003 does that mean we should be in the World Cup final,I think not.
Good preformance by England by far the better team imo.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
It's called knockout rugby - if you were so good you should've beaten France. We did, and we're "****".

PY

International Coach
Well, what can one say?

Jonny Wilkinson is basically the king of knockout rugby.

jammay123

State 12th Man
but would you mind if the chokers you supported played **** and got to the final? dont think so stop being such a bad loser.

im so pissed that everyone seems to hate england and take joy when they taste defeat but when england show some backbone and spirit after playing horribly they moan like bitches