• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who's more aussie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
As if Seam Fullins isn't bad enough...

Anyway, knowing B*****ch he'd find a way to be unhappy at that too.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That's all well and good, but really, what's the difference between being a tool saying your name and a non-tool saying it?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
What does it matter whether they use their name or a posting-ID though? I don't really care whether Beevs refers to me as "Motson" or "Richard" really, the rest of the stuff that comes-out is just as derogatory.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I honestly don't. Beevs is every bit as derogatory about myself whatever term he uses to reference me. It's this that's the significant thing, not the name.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Probably sick of you insulting him even when he's stopped the bickering itbt.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I grew sick of him insulting me no sooner did he start doing so, right from his very 2nd day on CW.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It may do. It also tells us a fair bit about Beevs that the majority of CWers also disliked him. I merely disliked him more than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.