• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who's more aussie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Most interesting is the fact that Murphy gives himself a CAP on the start of benchmark00 on PC the way he didn't on CW.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
GTFO. T'was a quality reply.
As maybe, but involved (in the 2nd case) filter-avoidance, which mine didn't, I just deliberately used stars because, for some very odd reason, B*****ch doesn't like me using his name.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As maybe, but involved (in the 2nd case) filter-avoidance, which mine didn't, I just deliberately used stars because, for some very odd reason, B*****ch doesn't like me using his name.
Call him Hoggy31 then. Doofus.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Most interesting is the fact that Murphy gives himself a CAP on the start of benchmark00 on PC the way he didn't on CW.
Richard bandying about the word 'interesting' with little authority, one feels

Hoggy31

International Captain
Google my name and you'll see it's bad enough. Don't see what you get out of using people's real names anyway, some sort of blokeship you lack in real life?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
All I want to know is why you mind me using your name but not other people.

Most people on CW don't mind using their names instead of posting-IDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.