• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dravid Bowled????

Do you think Dravid got bowled?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

cpr

International Coach
Nah, its just an illusion, he's actually played it down leg side with his 2nd bat.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty sure they forgot to put the stumps back together properly after Agarkar had a bat. He got bowled too many times so they just left it as it was in the end.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Dravid played a off cover drive and you can clearly see the ball on the off side. May be stumps were not arranged properly

Athlai

Not Terrible
Damnit, looks like you're right, in which case I think Dravid was bowled. He appears to be looking around at his stumps aswell, which is always a sign.
Could just as easily be watching Sachin play that ball TBH.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He obviously got bowled because he got distracted watching SAchin bat...

That idiot SAchin, always creating trouble for DRavid. ;) :p

The_Bunny

State Regular
Didn't think it was a ball TBH, just part of his pad. I could be very wrong.
Pretty sure its a ball,
But Look at Sachin, he seems to be getting ready to play that ball, and its really hard to tell, but the ball appears to have only one layer of wire in front of it.
To me that ball is in Sachins net and has nothing to do with weather on not Dravid got bowled.
Think he did though tbh:ph34r:

The_Bunny

State Regular
Not on that ball, its on his knee. Couldn't have bowled him.
The only way the ball could be on his knee is if he left it or it has bounced off the fence, he is to far through his swing for him to have just played that ball and it not to have even hit the fence yet;)