• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest disgrace to the NZ test and ODI caps?

Biggest disgrace to NZ?

• Ian "pathetic mohawk/rooster head" Butler

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Heath "can't bowl on the right pitch" Davis (Vote for him! Vote for him!)

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Michael "the mug" Mason

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • New Plymouth Boys High School "Murdered by the better school" seam attack

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Not being a Kiwi and having limited knowledge on the subject the 2 that immediately spring to mind are Su'a and Bulfin.

However, I dare say there could be others less deserving.

Flem274*

123/5
I am annoyed by this thread now. Heath is clearly not the worst bowler ever produced by New Zealand, and I feel that the two people who have (so far) voted for Heath are clearly indulging in a lame attempt at cyber-bullying.

No, not amused at all.
I'm sorry Heath. Take consolation from the fact that you inspired me to make this thread.:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mason and Butler better than O'Connor and O'Brien? Thats stretching it a bit.
O'Connor > Mason > O'Brien > Butler IMO.

Whether Butler truly was worse than Heath is not something I can justifiably comment on, however.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, if you have an ambiguous user name, what do you expect.

As far as I know I have thought you to be:

Richard Attenborough (Sir)
David Dickinson
Richard Illingworth
Richard III
Richard Rich
Matthew Bulbeck

I overheard Heath Davis talking to people at the Trent Bridge test during their tour of England in 1994. He sounded as thick as anything, whereas HeathDavisSpeed seems to have some brains!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well, if you have an ambiguous user name, what do you expect.

As far as I know I have thought you to be:

David Dickinson
We are related apparently. Think he's my 4th cousin twice removed or summat. He's my great-great-grandad's brother's grandson (I think).
Richard III
My birthday is the same as Richard I - Richard III was a borderline mental case, too.