• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Great match. India to meet Pakistan in a WC final. God is in heavens and all well with the world. :happy:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I also find it extremely ironic that India made the final (and beat the two favourites in Australia and South Africa) whilst resting Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dravid and Zaheer.

Say what you like about how it may have helped the fielding more, and the enthusiasm etc. But the fact is it showed they weren't taking it too seriously. Now suddenly they're playing their rivals in the final. :ph34r:
I'll tell you one thing. Not only has this young side improved our fielding and running between the wickets and enthusiasm etc etc.

But it has showed, that this is not the same Indian team that melts under pressure. Instead, they remain calm and composed under pressure situations and deliver.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I'll tell you one thing. Not only has this young side improved our fielding and running between the wickets and enthusiasm etc etc.

But it has showed, that this is not the same Indian team that melts under pressure. Instead, they remain calm and composed under pressure situations and deliver.
And Dhoni as captain may turn out to be the best thing to happen to India

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Turbinator to spontaneously combust in 5.4.3.2......
Turd, where the **** are you son?
I think this game might have put him in hospital:p
:happy:

To be very honest, for the first time during an India match, I sat in one place biting my nails without saying a word UNTIL the last ball was bowled. Then I let it all out. I blowed the roof off my house, my mom had to calm me down :p. And I enjoyed the moment.

Then when I came on CW, I had nothing left in me to let out.

Last edited:

sideshowtim

Banned

Yeah...let's see how you go in the Tests against Australia before we say anything like that.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah...let's see how you go in the Tests against Australia before we say anything like that.
Okay it's time you stop crying, and throwing your toys out of the pram. It's quite obvious you're mad, and you have no other way of letting it out. But tbh you're just making a fool of yourself. There is something called anger management classes, I don't know if they have those there near your place. I could find out if you want? If that makes you feel better.

Last edited:

sideshowtim

Banned
No mirrors in your gaff, then? :p

Haddin was dire, it must be said. Really didn't step up when it mattered. Sorta ugly too.
His lack of experience really shone through. It was asking alot of him to step up and do such a thing. He'd never have been in a situation like that in his cricketing career.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Okay it's time you stop crying, and throwing your toys out of the pram. It's quite obvious you're mad, and you have no other way of letting it out. But tbh you're just making a fool of yourself. There is something called anger management classes, I don't know if they have those there near your place. I could find out if you want? If that makes you feel better.
:laugh:

sideshowtim

Banned
Okay. Fair enough. But these false delusions of grandeur you're setting for your cricket team may come back and hurt you in the not too distant future. Just a suggestion.

ALL HAIL THE NEW INDIA! WORLD CHAMPIONS AND GREATEST TEAM IN HISTORY!

Rajeev

U19 12th Man
We all know now that it will be an Australia/Pakistan final.

Only a fool would really think that India have a chance against Australia. I will give you the script:

India bat first. All out for 102. Australia win in 12 overs with 2 wickets down.

Australia bat first. Make 232/5. India all out for 146.

Take your pick really. Two really one-sided semis. Two big chokes. Poor advertisement for world cricket really.

Have you bought a pistol yet?

neutralguy

U19 Debutant

Yeah i agree with you.But I do not know whether india can chase well if they have to do that in finals.

All the matches they have won till now, they put up a score on board, and the time they were left to chase against new zealand they messed it up.

I donno what will happen in final, but if india have to chase it in finals, then i hope india does well.

sideshowtim

Banned
Yeah i agree with you.But I do not know whether india can chase well if they have to do that in finals.

All the matches they have won till now, they put up a score on board, and the time they were leftto chase against new zealand they messed it up.
QUIET! YOU SOUR GRAPES CRYBABY! HOW DARE YOU BE A REALIST AT TIMES LIKE THIS! HOW DARE YOU!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
QUIET! YOU SOUR GRAPES CRYBABY! HOW DARE YOU BE A REALIST AT TIMES LIKE THIS! HOW DARE YOU!
I have to say you're quite an idiot if you can't tell the difference between what "neutralguy" posted and the garbage you've been spewing out in the past 20 minutes or so.