• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Bangladesh in Sri Lanka

Lostman

State Captain
could have been a lot worse for SL, 3 dropped catches and 2 runout chances were missed by Bangladesh.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
This should be a cracking match. Sri Lanka making 234 and there's every chance of Bangladesh getting the runs, and even more so with no Vaas or Murali.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good partnership in the end between Maharoof and Mubarak which relieved the pressure a bit, could be the difference between a win and a loss for Bangladesh. Good to see Tharanga and Silva in the runs, Maharoof the pick of the bowlers. Bangladesh bat pretty deep though, I am expecting them to be able to chase down 234, especially if Malinga has a wayward day.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
No Bangladesh blew it for mine, 235 is a bridge too far especially when their openers spend the best part of ten overs wafting at thin air. Be nice if they proved me wrong though.

Perm

Test cricket and OD cricket are world's apart for Bangladesh
Yeah, it is hard for them to adjust to Test cricket when they don't have much of a preparation. They play a lot of ODI and List A games but very few First Class matches and that is shown up in their Test performances.

Perm

No Bangladesh blew it for mine, 235 is a bridge too far especially when their openers spend the best part of ten overs wafting at thin air. Be nice if they proved me wrong though.
Blame Tamim Iqbal, he's not likely to score runs and he takes his time in doing so. Really there's no point having him in the team. Nafees is a slow scorer but at least he usually makes a few.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Bangladesh can win at least 2 of these ODIs if not 3 if they really play well.

I expect them definitely win at least 2 ...

Perm

11 from 39, big contribution from Tamim Iqbal. Fernando with the wicket, caught by Jayawardene at slip.

EDIT: Tushar Imran must have one of the worst ODI records around, 38 matches with an average of 15.

Perm

Tushar gone for 0, Saqibul joins Nafees at the crease. Bangladesh were cruising before that over.

EDIT: FFS Saqibul.

Aritro

International Regular
Blame Tamim Iqbal, he's not likely to score runs and he takes his time in doing so. Really there's no point having him in the team. Nafees is a slow scorer but at least he usually makes a few.
A spot on post actually. Tamim's got some glaring flaws in his batting and he should be at the Academy getting them ironed out. He's basically bought himself close to a dozen appearances on the back of one innings at the World Cup.