• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Myself and Rich Twyman used to be "Rich", and Richard was "Richard"... Then for some reason it flipped over.. Kind of like the shifting of the magnetic poles, although far more relevant...
Well your MSN is "Richard" these days... Tywman is Rich2001. To most around here, though, he's just Mr Twyman.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd like to know a little more about getting 'legless', tbh.
What, you'd like to hear about it happening or about what may or may not have happened when it did?

BTW, love the simplicity of the new title - Vice Head.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I only took 1 proper pic (we both took several vids that showed us both being frankly embarrasingly stupid so I've elected not to post them) and CBA to upload that at present as it involves a load of faffing around with the various computers in this household.

You'll see when I get around to it.

Piper

International Captain
I don't act stupid Richard :p
I only did one vid.. And I will post it later..

BTW Rich, I'll let you do the ''report'' of what went on coz I attempted it.. but it was crap lol..

Last edited: