• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tell you what...glad the meetup wasn't today. Mostly because the weather in Birmingham (and the Midlands in general) was dire and also because i was severely hungover.

Piper

International Captain
As you know Richard and I were going to be meeting up today so here is my side of what happened..

Met Richard in the car park of the Molinuex(sp?).. Although I live in Wolverhampton, I'd never been to the Molinuex. I didn't know how to really get there so I had to follow sign posts. When I eventually get there, Richard wasn't there. So, I had to wait around until he got there and listen to ''What's up baby'' ''How you doing cutie''. Then I saw a car which I though was Rich's, but being a bit blonde didn't go over straight away. Then get the courage to go over and it was indeed him. So I jumped in. We decide to have a walk around town. I think Richard was a little bored with that coz there isn't much to see or do unless you want to shop or get legless. We then decide to go for drive after we discover the way out of the multi-story(sp?) car park we had parked in. We go to Himley Hall as it is the only place I can thing of being able to go. We have a walk around for a while and then sit down on a bench for a while and talk about different stuff.. I then have to navigate Richard back into Wolverhampton.. me = bad navigator.. But Rich's parting gift is nearly running me over :ph34r:

Not all that exciting I know, but nothing to do in Wolverhampton..

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
As you know Richard and I were going to be meeting up today so here is my side of what happened..

Met Richard in the car park of the Molinuex(sp?).. Although I live in Wolverhampton, I'd never been to the Molinuex. I didn't know how to really get there so I had to follow sign posts. When I eventually get there, Richard wasn't there. So, I had to wait around until he got there and listen to ''What's up baby'' ''How you doing cutie''. Then I saw a car which I though was Rich's, but being a bit blonde didn't go over straight away. Then get the courage to go over and it was indeed him. So I jumped in. We decide to have a walk around town. I think Richard was a little bored with that coz there isn't much to see or do unless you want to shop or get legless. We then decide to go for drive after we discover the way out of the multi-story(sp?) car park we had parked in. We go to Himley Hall as it is the only place I can thing of being able to go. We have a walk around for a while and then sit down on a bench for a while and talk about different stuff.. I then have to navigate Richard back into Wolverhampton.. me = bad navigator.. But Rich's parting gift is nearly running me over :ph34r:

Not all that exciting I know, but nothing to do in Wolverhampton..
You do know that's it's not a good idea to go into stranger's cars?. Didn't your mum tell you this.;)

Piper

International Captain
Hahaha sorry about that being a boring report.. I'm really tired.. Will do one tomorrow thats more exciting.. and yeah I know you shouldnt go in strangers cars but i dont really consider him a stranger..

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha sorry about that being a boring report.. I'm really tired.. Will do one tomorrow thats more exciting.. and yeah I know you shouldnt go in strangers cars but i dont really consider him a stranger..
Your tired at a quarter to 9?. :blink:.You and Rich must have been getting up to "Extra Curricular" activities.

Last edited: