• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

cricketboy29

International Regular
Our first win of the OD competition. Old is gold as they say, as Queensland fielded their bowling lineup of old. Thus making it easy for the batsmen to get the target.

cometer

State Regular
Well played Leicestershire. Cant argue with that.
We have a pretty solid one day batting lineup, although it was surprising to see Taylor score 158 runs and survive the innings. Then once we had the runs on the board, restricted you to less than our total. Was a solid team performance.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
1st XI FC Team sheets up, all sides due by Thursday night, Australian time.

2nd XI up later today.

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
any idea when the fianl round of 2nd xi results to be posted. and then any idea when the 2nd xi threads fixtures going up. cheers !

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
any idea when the fianl round of 2nd xi results to be posted. and then any idea when the 2nd xi threads fixtures going up. cheers !
And the results will be posted once simmed by Mitchell and I :p

Will do them in another hour :)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was going to do them in an hour at about 9am, then i went to sleep. Shall do them now.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
2nd XI FC non-submits

Pre Rd3.
SA
TN
Warwickshire
WA
Tasmania
Victoria

6/24 = bleh. Get them in.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
We steamed through Hamps in their first innings only to be woefully ineffective in the second.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ok i just i would remind all managers when submitting team sheets. We need the following:
- Your team name (i know who everyone managers but not all the simmers do)
- Captain
- Wicket Keeper

What we don't need is:
- Toss Call
- Batting or Bowling first

A few managers haven't been putting in team name, captain or keepers and some managers keep putting in toss calls and bat/bowl first.

Also make sure all managers get sides in before deadline. There will be no extentions like during the pre season.