• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

BoyBrumby

Englishman
My bloody Sky is up the chute so what I've seen is a bit patchy, but Chanderpaul is too good for them really, isn't he?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yep I'm with you two.

On a semi related note why does he wear those things on his face?
It was originally something to do with the floodlights I believe - the idea was originally used by baseballers to attract the light underneath their eyes so they could see the more more clearly. He wears them all the time now though, so it's probably superstition - he has his fidgety little routine and all so it'd fit in with his character.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I just realised how good Dwayne Bravo's batting has been on this tour, really good to see from the young guy, now if only he could get that bowling average down.
As the commentators said, only been bowling for five years. Started age 18. Shows that if you work hard you can reap success.