• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

FILOCRICKET

Banned
Filo mate, just chill out a little -- you're a bit like an excited puppy on acid, while the mood of this forum's a bit more chilled. As long as you care about cricket, you'll fit in fine -- just chill!

Oh, and seriously, cut your signature down a bit...at least make it less bold and less FULL OF CAPITAL LETTERS.
I will chill for the rest of the night dont worry, but you aint seen nothin yet lol, you should see me with the boys tommorow nite for some deer hunting!

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Filo mate, just chill out a little -- you're a bit like an excited puppy on acid, while the mood of this forum's a bit more chilled. As long as you care about cricket, you'll fit in fine -- just chill!

Oh, and seriously, cut your signature down a bit...at least make it less bold and less FULL OF CAPITAL LETTERS.
Speaking of signatures I hope you remember to get rid of yours on Sunday...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It's not that easy to go after Vettori
Yeah especially in OD cricket. He flights it a bit more with the red ball (for obvious reasons) but generally bowls pretty flat with the white. Would rate him as one of the hardest to get away in world cricket.

EDIT: Just typed that and then realised I was agreeing with Fiery. Weird feeling itbt.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How can you hate Vettori?
Just seems like a total (epletive) Yells at people when they are a little slow in the field off his bowling yet misfields himself and doesn't seem to care, seems very disinterested in fielding and it just annoys me. He hasn't been too bad in this tournament, but in the Test and ODI series against Sri Lanka not that long ago it was very noticable.

simmy

International Regular
Jayawardene 7 off 30?!?

What is he doing?! He should just be rotating the strike to Tharanga who looks very fluent atm.