• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sarfraz claims Woolmer "murdered"

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And I really don't blame them.

Obviously no way do I expect it to be, but as I said earlier - if someone told me it was being called-off as of now, my reaction would be "oh, well, fair enough".

pasag

RTDAS
Horrible, horrible, horrible. I hope they catch the scum who did this. This is quite easily the worst ever thing to happen in cricket.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Sarfaraz's 200,000th claim turns out to be true. I hope thry catch the scums who did this.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not exactly. There's still no reason to believe it was linked to the nonsense that Sarfraz claims it was.

Everyone always knew murder was not OOTQ.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
how come they didn't have security for the teams at by their hotel rooms? but this really sucks for cricket...its going to overshadow more of the world cup....is there any theories why he was murdered? was it by angry fans or something?

Tony Blade

U19 Cricketer
Horrible, horrible, horrible. I hope they catch the scum who did this. This is quite easily the worst ever thing to happen in cricket.
Agreed..lets hope the investigation goes through smoothly and the perpetrator(s) are caught.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
hhmm was there any problems between woolmer and the players that were at the world cup? because i know shoiab had problems with him but he wasn't even there...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I can't begin to guess at the motive - but if it was anything remotely related to cricket...people need to calm the **** down and re-evaluate their priorities. And whoever did it need to be put out of their misery very quickly.

apuraja

Cricket Spectator
whodunnit?

as much as we decried the tabloidesque indian papers and the goof ball sarfraz who just me be spot-on .. it all seems to have come to fruition ... so whodunnit? unconfirmed sources say that by tomorrow morning Jamaica police will be making an announcement and possible arrests

i suspect inzi and mushtaq ahmed :(