• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Part of your Body will you give up for the World Cup?

Natman20

International Debutant
Seeing as the hero Oram is not going to cut anything off it seems quite foolish how everyone is saying what they would do to get to the world cup. Lets face it, who would really do that anyway? I would rather keep in tact and wait for the next opportnity to play with the team.

C_C

International Captain
If i genuinely had a chance to play the world cup at the knockout stage in the case of me donating a bodypart, i'd go as far as donating my foreskin. But no more than that ! :ph34r:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
If i genuinely had a chance to play the world cup at the knockout stage in the case of me donating a bodypart, i'd go as far as donating my foreskin. But no more than that ! :ph34r:
That would be the very last thing for me tbh, not even that for the WC.

FRAZ

International Captain
But the question of the thread was, Which part of YOUR body will you give up for the world cup ?

Nishant

International 12th Man
i'm not sure if i would donate anything at all TBH! I guess its because i dont have a chance to play in the WC and that if i did, my views abt this may change.

Anyway, if i had to get rid of something it would be.....a toe...unless that alters ur equilibrium or something! :blink: