• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Activity Check Sign in thread

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Shan Jasotharan
Island Swell
This is ****ing rediculous, I've been one of the most active Dynamo players. Granted I should have looked at this thread earlier but it's a stupid way of doing things.

EDIT: I would like to apologise for the formerly last 3 words of this post, it was done in a moment of anger without carefull thought.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
tbf... would only be fair to have Malthus re-instated without the points penalty... after all, his last post was only 5 days ago....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
This is ****ing rediculous, I've been one of the most active Dynamo players. Granted I should have looked at this thread earlier but it's a stupid way of doing things.

EDIT: I would like to apologise for the formerly last 3 words of this post, it was done in a moment of anger without carefull thought.
I will look at re-activating you tonight mate...

Johnners

tbh... it's not that tough a job... and Manju & Myself could probably easily do it on our own (speaking only for myself & not Manju here) if no-one else is willing?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
tbh... it's not that tough a job... and Manju & Myself could probably easily do it on our own (speaking only for myself & not Manju here) if no-one else is willing?
Im happy for that to happen... So long as u guys are happy

Johnners

doens't worry me.... we could split it between us... do 3 clubs each, not including our own..

I could do Power, Central, Western & Manju keep a track of East Coast, Swell & Stallions? Fine by you Manju?

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
doens't worry me.... we could split it between us... do 3 clubs each, not including our own..

I could do Power, Central, Western & Manju keep a track of East Coast, Swell & Stallions? Fine by you Manju?
Yep its sounds like a good deal.

PY

International Coach
I should explain myself here I guess, I've not really got into this sim to be honest which isn't a reflection on the way it is run at all but just how I don't have the commitment required to do it justice.

You may as well strike me off the player list Blewy, I'm bowing out after a not-so-illustrious career. Cheers for all the effort.

Cloete

International Captain
Brilliant! First ever activity check occurs while I'm on holiday. Well I suppose I'm inactive, but I would like to be made active again...

Basically I was away from Saturday the 20th to Sunday the 28th. When I got home our computer had packed in so we don't have that anymore. Using my sister's laptop to type this. I've ordered a new laptop from Dell which I'll use for uni and the net etc. which arrives Monday.

So I'm just saying I'm still around!

Johnners

good to see your back :)

Sucks about the computer though... did you lose everything on it? or were you able to somehow salvage saved documents etc?

Cloete

International Captain
We sent the computer in to Harvey Norman to get them to try and restore documents and photos and stuff. We'll see how they go. I'll lose all the music and programs and stuff that were on it though.