• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Commonwealth Bank Tri-Series

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tony Greig - "Gilchrist is alive!"

Best call of the year IMO. I'm astonished that Gilchrist is in fact alive, I'd thought otherwise.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Did anyone else want to have a look at the delivery of the ball Gilchrist tried to reverse sweep again? Side on would have been nice too.

Looked to flip out of Panesar's hand and go the other way.. didn't look like an arm ball either.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Did anyone else want to have a look at the delivery of the ball Gilchrist tried to reverse sweep again? Side on would have been nice too.

Looked to flip out of Panesar's hand and go the other way.. didn't look like an arm ball either.
Looked like a chuck tbh

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Looked like a chuck tbh
Exactly my point...

I actually saw an interview with Monty recently.. think it was on the Cricket Show.. where he said he had developed a doosra but that he chucked it. Will be interesting to see if he actually bowls it again in this game - or more importantly, in the actual ODI series...

PY

International Coach
Hmm, should've been out by the sounds of it. Down legside brings me to my next question, how has Nixon been with the gloves?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"It's gone like a rocket, all the way along the ground."

As rockets do.

Tony Greig = most interesting part of Twenty20 IMO.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Why didn't Hussey have Mr. Cricket on the back of his shirt? Had it against South Africa I believe and at least with his performances it doesn't sound as pompous as it did in 2005 when he was still relatively green.