• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
SS you're more worried about your theories being right than the team you support doing well. What a joke!

Munaf in ... what now?
No, hence I said 'almost'. I still would rather be wrong. But this is such a clear highlight of what we need to improve. The fact that it happened in a pressure situation with the series on the line.....

Dravid

International Captain
I swear to god these umpires are blind, idiots, crazy, and should never umpire...a 7 ball over...wtf. Munaf shouldn't have taken strike

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't see the point in Munaf being in the team if he can't bowl well.

One of the worst fielders I've ever seen, and is a walking wicket. I can't believe Arjun has talked him up as being an allrounder. Wow, just wow.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Wait! I don't get this tbh, how can someone bowl a 7 ball over and the match refree doesn't do anything about it!

Dravid

International Captain
Harper and Rauf need to burn in hell for giving the bowler a 7 ball over. Crap decision #23, but that should count as 2 crap decisions

adharcric

International Coach
I don't see the point in Munaf being in the team if he can't bowl well.

One of the worst fielders I've ever seen, and is a walking wicket. I can't believe Arjun has talked him up as being an allrounder. Wow, just wow.
The only reason Arjun (and I IIRC) talked him up as an all-rounder was because he somehow managed to score a lot of runs in domestic cricket two seasons ago I think. That's all I knew about him so I thought he might be good. Obviously, he's tripe.

Achtung Baby

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I am hoping that there is a dramatic collapse and south africa are bundled out in 20 overs finishing the match in four days.
Any body as optimistic as i am??

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The only reason Arjun (and I IIRC) talked him up as an all-rounder was because he somehow managed to score a lot of runs in domestic cricket two seasons ago I think. That's all I knew about him so I thought he might be good. Obviously, he's tripe.
He's right up there just behind Chris Martin.

McGrath is way better, that's bloody saying something.

Dravid

International Captain
Hopefully Pathan can come back in form. I wouldn't select Munaf with his fielding, no matter what his bowling is like(unless he is like McGrath)

adharcric

International Coach
I am hoping that there is a dramatic collapse and south africa are bundled out in 20 overs finishing the match in four days.
Any body as optimistic as i am??
Yes I'm hoping for the same in 50-60 overs. Game on. Things might get scary if SA come out and attack the seamers.