• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
If Shane Warne takes up UK dual Citizenship (is it allowed for Aussie to take dual ..) by virtue of having lived in England for several years, should not Her Majesty consider giving him a Knighthood ? :)

Plausible, IMO .

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Pietersen gone early, game should be over by lunch now. :(

At least I'll be able to get my first decent night's sleep in a while. :laugh:

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Pietersen gone early, game should be over by lunch now. :(

At least I'll be able to get my first decent night's sleep in a while. :laugh:
Probably the worst thing that could have happened :( i had small hopes that he would at least give us a lead of 150 so we had something to bowl at. Ah well over in about 20 mins i reckon ;)

pasag

RTDAS
Pity us QLD viewers, we still have friggin Humphry B Bear on up until 9:30 our time (10:30 sydney time) so we missed the KP wicket as well.
Haha shocker.

I hope Engalnd can get another 50+ at least so we can Langerget a decent score.