• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Activity Check Season XI

dinu23

International Debutant
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Get off it Ritchie, all he did was say he'd go her. Which we all would.
no need to apologise mate. sometimes I do make comments like that.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
AussieDominance said:
Oh Dear Hinton,

Your about a month late.
Your mum was late taking her pill the morning after you were conceived. We all make mistakes, it just so happens your mum committed the worst mistake of the late 20th century.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Matteh said:
Your mum was late taking her pill the morning after you were conceived. We all make mistakes, it just so happens your mum committed the worst mistake of the late 20th century.
Tehehe, harshest call ever.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Matteh said:
And I get suspended for telling Hoy to die in a hole. I suppose yours was at least amusing.

Matteh said:
Post Reported. 7 Days is on the cards.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
AussieDominance said:
Post Reported. 7 Days is on the cards.
Hasn't it ever occurred to you that there might be a reason within your own behaviour which leads to you being on the receiving end of more 'sledging' than anyone else on this forum?

You do not treat anybody with respect; and you do not tell the moderators how to do our jobs - it irritates us even further.

Matteh is aware that he's overstepped the line, but the fact that others are sympathetic to it should tell you something. Pull your head in, because I can't be the only one who just doesn't care any more.

Neil Pickup said:
Hasn't it ever occurred to you that there might be a reason within your own behaviour which leads to you being on the receiving end of more 'sledging' than anyone else on this forum?

You do not treat anybody with respect; and you do not tell the moderators how to do our jobs - it irritates us even further.

Matteh is aware that he's overstepped the line, but the fact that others are sympathetic to it should tell you something. Pull your head in, because I can't be the only one who just doesn't care any more.
And Clearly I did not do anything wrong in this Topic?

In what way do I not treat anyone with respect if your talking about the Nath Patrick incident the other day I was just stating my opinion and I thought that was something you could do in this forum or any forum in any case.

If Matteh stepped over the line why don't you deal with it I thought that was a moderator's job?

Only one apology though I probably should not have told you what to do.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
AussieDominance said:
And Clearly I did not do anything wrong in this Topic?

In what way do I not treat anyone with respect if your talking about the Nath Patrick incident the other day I was just stating my opinion and I thought that was something you could do in this forum or any forum in any case.

If Matteh stepped over the line why don't you deal with it I thought that was a moderator's job?

Only one apology though I probably should not have told you what to do.
Rodgie, I wouldn't be encouraging others around here to "express their opinions" if I were you. Haven't you taken enough abuse around here recently?

Dravid

International Captain
But seriously what happen to David? He never even let us knew what happen to this. He just disappeared from this part of the forum