• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beta testers required for new online management game

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
having amassed a rating of 151 smashing all before me i found my team almost rolled over by a newbie. The buggers fought their way to 273 all out then reduced my boys to 12/4 before Jowett showed his worth with a ton. Its pretty evenly set going into day three

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Currently hammering Geg's bowlers to all parts, we are 9/595 late on day 2, three guys made centuries including my new bloke who I picked up in the draft. Hoping the bowlers can back up and knock them over.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
We're a pretty crap side. Still haven't gotten the hang of this but I don't have the desire to either.

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
Yer my team are Bowral Suns. Watch out people. I'm in the Australia league. Doesn't look that good at the moment but every day its getting better. Its only a beta I guess.
My username is Evilhoopler.

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
Currently playing my first game.

End of over 61 (maiden) First innings of SaugaSoldiers 275/7 Day 1 - 41 overs remaining
Fryer 20* (42b) Warburton 20* (23b) Partnership 27 Walshe 11-3-45-1 Last wicket: L.C. Buttress Caught Crossley Bowled Rees 21

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
went 2 from 2 in our comp today, beating Geg's team by 170 odd runs. Pretty comprehensive scoring over 600 in the first dig.

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
End of over 36 (6 runs) First innings of satans little helpers 113/1 Day 1 - 66 overs remaining
Gregory 65* (120b) Forman 3* (14b) Partnership 15 Hildreth 4-0-17-0 Last wicket: E.T. Green Caught Berry Bowled Moses 38

Day 1 im in trouble