• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The New Improved **OFFICIAL** CRICKETWEB FOOTBALL SIDE

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok well after the last one went a bit crappy, i've fixed it all up and we are back up and running, better then ever...

Attatched is the Full Squad list...

Games will start in the next few days...

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
thats your position, so you will play in the midfield in the centre or on the right hand side.

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
The star means your a popular player with the fans mate...
Is taht what it meant? I always thoguht it was the best players...but I guess it makes sense that the best players aer popular with the fans :)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
Is taht what it meant? I always thoguht it was the best players...but I guess it makes sense that the best players aer popular with the fans :)
its that too, its no conincidence that the star players always happen to be the best too...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said:
its that too, its no conincidence that the star players always happen to be the best too...
Not always.

I've bought in players who are far better than my squad, but not fans favourites.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Is it still possible to change something?If yes, my positions are D/DM/M/AM RLC and preferred foot is either.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
roseboy64 said:
Is it still possible to change something?If yes, my positions are D/DM/M/AM RLC and preferred foot is either.
Wow...is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Roseboy!!! :p

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I would have put F too but that would have been going overboard since i don't really do that in real life but i do play defence and midfield sometimes.