• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
Yeah i have to buy the full game.....atm downloading a demo for CM 01-02...i have cm 4 but it takes too long loading between games for my liking.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
bugssy said:
i just started a new game on fm with all the new transfers so it will make it interesting. chelsea's side is just ridiculous.
Is there a new FM 06 update available? If so where from?

Cloete

International Captain
no1_gangsta_786 said:
Yeah i have to buy the full game.....atm downloading a demo for CM 01-02...i have cm 4 but it takes too long loading between games for my liking.
Yeah CM4 was a joke. Possibly the worst way to ever spend $80. Unless you own PES5 and buy FIFA06, which I did as well. FIFA still looks brand new after all this time while PES5 looks as though it's 20 years old :@

Anyway good to see someone else playing 01/02 still. Great game :)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cloete said:
Yeah CM4 was a joke. Possibly the worst way to ever spend $80. Unless you own PES5 and buy FIFA06, which I did as well. FIFA still looks brand new after all this time while PES5 looks as though it's 20 years old :@

Anyway good to see someone else playing 01/02 still. Great game :)
Sign up on the last link i gave and help out with the A-League. I'm doing a bit, but I don't know tonnes about it tbh and everyone else hasn't got a clue. 8-)

ash chaulk

International Captain
broncoman said:
yeh a lot of players are good, its hard to keep them for too long though...
ive just gotten the Sydney FC job, they have a shocking team though...
they're going abroad

gee if i was Football Australia id advise them not to hahaha

just like they did to nick ward when he left glory for QPR scored his first goal aswel last game good lad

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im playing 01-02 atm, so its a bit different to what you are probably used to. I get a lot of the good regens but they generally only stay until they are in their early 20's i find you can get a lot of good players from non league teams like Perth City, Hustville, Green Gully and the Hobart Zebras...

Cloete

International Captain
I once had an Australian national team made up entirely of Perth Glory players + 3 overseas players I had bought. Every good regen goes to the Glory or a non-league team...

Simon

Cloete said:
I once had an Australian national team made up entirely of Perth Glory players + 3 overseas players I had bought. Every good regen goes to the Glory or a non-league team...
When you manage perth you dont always get all the good regens, although i did notice kewell's regen came through there just after i left, but the players who i think they are came through , Schwarzer - Bayern Munich, Viduka - South Melbourne, Cahill - Adelaide, Culina - Parramatta...

im not managing Australia but i did have 15 players called up to the national team at one stage, plus 9 in the under 21's and 4 in the NZ squad.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
just won the spanish primera liga with atletico madrid in my first season and only 2 new players, surprising i thought, but quite an achievment none the less :p

the team was.

Cudicini

Velasco
Pablo
Perea
A. Lopez

Maduro

Luccin
Ibagaza
Petrov
Rodriguez

Torres

83 points from the season, losing 2 games, goal difference of +47, not bad at all.

Matteh

sledger said:
just won the spanish primera liga with atletico madrid in my first season and only 2 new players, surprising i thought, but quite an achievment none the less :p

the team was.

Cudicini

Velasco
Pablo
Perea
A. Lopez

Maduro

Luccin
Ibagaza
Petrov
Rodriguez

Torres

83 points from the season, losing 2 games, goal difference of +47, not bad at all.
Which version is that on out of interest?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Do regens go to the first club of the player that retired? Say a Beckham regen would be in the Man Utd reserves. Never played long enough in a game to find out.

Simon

roseboy64 said:
Do regens go to the first club of the player that retired? Say a Beckham regen would be in the Man Utd reserves. Never played long enough in a game to find out.
no regens come through any club. Sometimes they dont even have clubs and they are available on free transfers...

Matteh

The graeme kelly editor used to have a regen watch feature.

Started a network game tonight. Me as Spurs, another guy as Fulham and another as Newcastle. I sold Defoe, and bought Luca Toni. :happy: