• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

NikhilN

International Regular
well, one of my fav players from east bengal in CM4 was Maswalatulanga( dont know how to spell his name) and he isnt in FM5 so I just copyin his data from CM4 into FM5

NikhilN

International Regular
I dont know the reason but I searched for him so I could buy him but he isnt anywhere in the game so I wanted to add him

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Is age a factor in determining whether you can become a national manager?Amyway Jens Bangsbo, my assistant manager has just been contacted by Tottenham for manager.I won't stop him.It's good to change your No. 2 after a few years.This is our sixth season together.Just following Fergie's philosophy.He's been successful hasn't he?

roseboy64

No.There are a few Arsenal fans too,Nobody really is into Chelsea except the Arsenal guys because the Man Utd fans don't like Chelsea.Man Utd i sthe clear winner though.

Last edited:

roseboy64

That hurts.I know how you feel.Missing easy goals is bad but giving them up is even worse when you see your defence getting totally outplayed and torn apart.

roseboy64

I'm 34 on my game.I've been trying to get the England job but I can't seem to get it.I've been named Premiership manager of the year every season and i'm managing Man Utd but can't seem to get the job.I thought nationality was a factor but now i don't think so.I'm guessing it's because I'm too young.The other candidates were all above 40.I've tried the adding a manager method too but that didn't help me.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Hmm, need new strikers I think. I'm Tottenham, and in the CL but the strikers I have can't cut it there. Won it a few years ago but I've still got the same team and it's not getting younger. Problems.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
roseboy64 said:
That hurts.I know how you feel.Missing easy goals is bad but giving them up is even worse when you see your defence getting totally outplayed and torn apart.
If your defence is getting outplayed and torn apart, you need to look at your tactics.

The beauty of the 2D is that you can see your team's weaknesses - I had a big one when playing 4 at the back, so I went to 3 with wing backs, and they were still getting behind in the wide area, so now I play a flat 5 with the full backs pushing on.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
roseboy64 said:
I'm guessing it's because I'm too young.
Far from it.

I got it aged 27 when managing a League One club (and I didn't even realise the job was on offer)

Admittedly this is an editted in club, a bit on a par with the Webheads, so I have had a lot of success, but it's still only 27.

chris.hinton

International Captain
yep i never accept the England Job in the game... i only start with England.

Anyway i started a new fm05 game with Walsall and has all the January Transfers edited in to the game

i still play cm01/02 and Managing Exeter and i won 2 champions leagues on the trot