• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

cpr

International Coach
Still on FM18, dug it back up for a bit of play again.

I'm in 2024 and just seen the news headline linking Gary Monk with the Porto job.

Because life isn't weird enough.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Epic are doing a big market grab atm (aren't they also trying to get out of the Apple tax for iOS development?).

It might be worth considering that before giving them your payment information :whistling

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Got the new FM over the weekend.

Playing as Arsenal, top of the league (and unbeaten) with about 10 games to go. Not made any signings.

*Realism*

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone could do that if they restarted constantly.
I did it with Billericay Town. Though I did add myself and my mates into the database to play for them. You'd have thought that would have made them worse, given we're all pretty inept, but there may have been a bit of artistic license added in (plus an age reduction of ~20 years).