• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Football

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
you should face some fierce competition from PSV for that wooden spoon, im setting my boys for the 2005 Virtual NRL title :)

hopefully we will be going for back to back VNRL comps next season :D
Get Emmo in to kick and play 5/8 instead of Gafa 'ey? ;)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Daisy's 999'ers enter

Friedel

Carragher-Traore-Carr-Melberg

McCann-Telfer-Butt-Koncheskey

Smith-Henry(C)

Reserves: Encklemen, Ferdinand, Hendrie, Job.

Cloete

International Captain
I'm currently on top but i've made 16 poitns worth of changes so I expect to be coming mid table at the end of this week. Unless my players (who will all start now) have another good week!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
coming dead last - all because of my forgetting rooney and RVN were injured:(

nomatter - 3 changes puts me even further behind, but my team is now awesome and ill be reeling you guys in in two weeks:)

Cloete

International Captain
Interesting. If I didn't make any transfers I'd still be at the top with 129 points. But I'm only 12 behind the leader. So I'm pretty happy!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
If you hadn't made any transfers, you'd not have the points from Howard, Lisbie, McCann etc though!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
If you hadn't made any transfers, you'd not have the points from Howard, Lisbie, McCann etc though!

yer and my team is struggling . i will go off and cry now.......

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ive got guys in my team that arent playing at the moment, so im not going as well as i could be....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ah it ok, im sitting in 8th spot so thats ok. as marc said its a marathon not the 100 metre sprint. its all good!

Craig

World Traveller
I got 45 points for the last round and am still in 14th spot.

Maybe I need to make some changes. A new 'keeper, midfielder, and striker may be on the cards.

Simon

Craig said:
I got 45 points for the last round and am still in 14th spot.

Maybe I need to make some changes. A new 'keeper, midfielder, and striker may be on the cards.
ive got rooney and keane as my strikers, so obviously im not getting many points from there!

Craig

World Traveller
I just added Petr Cech and Thomas Gravesen into my side.

I wasn't sure on buying a Chelsea 'keeper as I didn't know who would be first choice, as Ranieri said before he got sacked that Cudicini would be his first choice, but obviously Mourinho has decided to go for Cech, maybe based on his execellent Euro 2004.

Simon

if i was managing chelsea, id go for cudicini still, his excellent from in the past 2 seasons surely have to count for something at some stage to mourinho

Craig

World Traveller
So would I at the start of the season. But he has got clean sheets so far, so that should be a bonus should he continue it.

Simon

Craig said:
So would I at the start of the season. But he has got clean sheets so far, so that should be a bonus should he continue it.
if i was cudicini i would be asking for a request faster quicker than the amount of time it takes shne warne to eat a chocolate cake.
hes too good to warm the bench anywhere!

Craig

World Traveller
He is under contract until 2008 I believe, so he would cost a bit. If he were to leave, he should go back to Italy, where he would stand a better chance of getting into the Italian team.