• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Melbourne Cup 2016

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The appetiser for the return of Dodging Bullets later in the day at Exeter.

Godolphin throwing some serious ammo at it this year with 5 entries. Qewy ew at big odds looks the play for me.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Smudge usually has some good oil. Am awaiting his input
My oil is ****. Have only tipped the winner once (Americain) in 18 years of following the race. I didn't even back Makybe Diva in her third cup victory!

No doubt I'll get hounded on Facebook for a tip tomorrow, so tomorrow morning's status will just be advising them I'm not giving them a tip as they'll have more luck by themselves. #bahhumbug

I'll still stupidly spend $50 on the race anyway.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This was nearly a magnificent call, well done! I doubted he would be ready without a lead-up race.
That trainer doesn't need any horse to have a lead up race when he has them actually trying. Loves a handicap plot.