• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ferrer's aged pretty well compared to a lot of players.
Yeah pretty scary that he's only 18 months younger than Hewitt.

He had his flaws and his post-06 form is a shame for many, many reasons, most importantly because too many will forget how good he was at his prime, but there's no doubting his legacy and he is the best player of my country in my (and many others on here etc.) lifetime. Enjoy retirement, mate.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Unnecessary for 7 and 72 to both play the Tomic match. Put Pliskova vs. Goerges on 72 ffs. Its on Rod Laver Arena!

Niall

International Coach
It isn't though.

Ian DW ‏@sportdw 12 hrs12 hours ago
The 15 names in the list are the ones that Buzzfeed's algorithm flagged up. They are not the 16 players that have been repeatedly reported

Ian DW ‏@sportdw 12 hrs12 hours ago
However, that is not to say that some of the names in the list of 15 might not also be in the other list. But we do not know that list...

And finally read that.

DW on Sport: No Evidence of Lleyton Hewitt Fixing Matches

That guy is very clever when it match fixing, has wrote numerous articles on it before which even Rothenberg and a few other tennis journalists retweet.

Plenty of those guys on the list are dodgy, but he has miscalculated with Hewitt completely. Naive to suggest Hewitt is definitely clean, but its tricky for the top guys to throw a game and for punters not to know.

Also, no Italians or either Rochus brother on that list?:laugh:
DW on Sport: Should the TIU have investigated these seven matches?

Probably should stop talking about fixing as nothing really going to happen, but that is a decent read for anyone interested in gambling. 7 matches that were never even investigated and a few at Wimbledon, Vassello was a busy lad!

vcs

Seppi putting up a fair fight.

Still annoyed Federer lost to him last year. He normally doesn't do these WTF losses.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
the baby got beat up by senior again, can roger be charged with parental abuse? dimitrov should really be called pseudo fed and not baby fed...

vcs

I love how Wawrinka doesn't give a damn about fashion sense. He's wearing basically the most garish outfit it is possible to design. :laugh:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can someone please offer me a reason why Nick Kyrgios hasn't been publicly executed by the government yet?