• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Niall

International Coach
Actually its funny, just remembered me and Jono recently discussing Tipsarevic a few years ago who had an "interesting "match with Zeballos. Ferguson at the time like many flagged the match,and I'd be stunned if Tipsy was not in that list the BBC got, but how on earth can you prove anything in 2016 especially if the ATP don't care? That is why the BBC can't name people, not because its sensationalist bollocks that some have claimed.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
She is suffering from mono, hence these weird losses the next day after looking unbeatable one day. Maybe a partial explanation, but she's always been inconsistent.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
She is suffering from mono, hence these weird losses the next day after looking unbeatable one day. Maybe a partial explanation, but she's always been inconsistent.
Not sure the mono is the problem now, she's always had asthma, she just doesn't play well in extreme conditions, like Australia and the US Open. Anyone that bets on her when there's tough breathing conditions are idiots.

vcs

Yeah that's true. Her game should translate well to HCs, but weirdly it doesn't. Looks brilliant one day and terrible the next.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow.

Rumours about my boy Gabashvili, Chela, Dodig have been rampant in the past. But Hewitt and Ebden? oh my

Niall

International Coach
Show Legend - The Buzzfeed 15 Exposed

And the grand slam winner is...... Leyton Hewitt.
It isn't though.

Ian DW ‏@sportdw 12 hrs12 hours ago
The 15 names in the list are the ones that Buzzfeed's algorithm flagged up. They are not the 16 players that have been repeatedly reported

Ian DW ‏@sportdw 12 hrs12 hours ago
However, that is not to say that some of the names in the list of 15 might not also be in the other list. But we do not know that list...

And finally read that.

DW on Sport: No Evidence of Lleyton Hewitt Fixing Matches

That guy is very clever when it match fixing, has wrote numerous articles on it before which even Rothenberg and a few other tennis journalists retweet.

Plenty of those guys on the list are dodgy, but he has miscalculated with Hewitt completely. Naive to suggest Hewitt is definitely clean, but its tricky for the top guys to throw a game and for punters not to know.

Also, no Italians or either Rochus brother on that list?:laugh:

vcs

Lol, Verdasco trailing 2 sets to 1 against Dudi ****ing Sela (with all due respect, yadda yadda) after his heroics against Nadal the other day. So predictable.

vcs

Stan has somehow become very consistent at Slams without quite translating that to tour events. Really good to see a player outside the usual Big 4 consistently doing well at majors.

vcs

Raonic aside, Stan has a pretty clear path to the semis. In fact, I think the winner of that match will make the semis.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sania and Hingis start off well.
Bopanna and partner knock out Kyrgios and partner.
Verdasco fixed :ph34r:
Would put my money on an Azarenka-Williams final (unless they are scheduled to meet before)